Hello All,
    I remember reading somewhere (I think in an ARRL Handbook) about a
project to install an ELT (Emergency Locater Transmitter) reciever at
a repeater site and link it into the repeater. I quess every time a
signal was received some kind of tone or something came over the
repeater alerting users that an ELT was going off. I am in Civil Air
Patrol and think this would be something nifty to have on my repeater.
If anyone has built and/or used something like this I would like to
hear from you, thanks.
                                                       Alexander