I'd be very interested in hearing from someone who has used the
standard version of this, particularly the audio spectrum analyzer. I
have been using the limited version of Oscillometer, but a 15 second
run time doesn't cut it and I can't afford the $400 plus price tag.

Thanks,

Scott Madison, WN1B

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A. Holman"