Hi Givan, I saw your name pop up here on the repeater list and thought
I'd try and contact you this way.  I have been emailing you,
unsuccessfully, to obtain the programming software and information for
the GP68 plus radios that you offered me some time back. Perhaps my
emails did not get through? Can you still help me here?

Hoping,
Graham Shaw
ZL3TV
Christchurch
New Zealand.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "Givan George" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi to all,
> Does anyone on this list have experience in setting up 911 dispatch
centers or have supplied and or installed equipment for a dispatch center?

> Would like to contact me of list at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>

> Regards
>
> Givan
>
> --
>
> Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos
Yellow Pages