Forgot to mention: check with any large plumbing contracors  or at
large building construction sites where they might be using large
dia. copper pipe for supply or waste piping. If you find any sites
where they are using what your looking for they may let you have some
scrap pieces just for hauling it off.

Doug  N3DAB