Thanks to all who replied. It appears I was asking too much for the set ($1200), and I have been informed that everything else is pretty much worthless except for the duplexer. So, I have decided to scrap the hardline and the antenna, trash the repeater and take offers on the cans. If your interested, tell me what you'll give me for them. Email for pictures.

 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
All this 6 meter stuff reminds me that I have a GE Mastr II  lowband repeater on 45 Mhz, with WP-604-C cans and a 4 bay folded dipole array for sale.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS