You would understand if you read it.  Shipping cost $$.  The items were free and were snapped up about 3 mins before I could get an email out darn it!  Need a Duplexer for GMRS!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 8:43 AM
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] More (mostly) free stuff.

did not see anything free there , unless it went to da curb.

or is that a private list ?

ldgelectronics wrote:
Hi folks. More cleaning and more (mostly) free stuff. Contact me off
the list to make arrangements.

Three UHF (440 to 470 MHz) band pass cavity. About 19" high and 5.5"
diameter. UHF connectors, no adjustments except pass freq. Looks to
have a about 0.75 db loss per can. One can has a split at the seam but
could be soldered back with a propane torch (or really big iron). $10
to ship each or $25 for all three.

ComSpec TS-32P. Pulled from working unit, but no longer needed. $5 to
ship.

I still have a handful of the LM386 audio PC boards. Get 5 for $1 for
shipping.

Dwayne Kincaid
WD8OYG