From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 10:27 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Repeater-Builder] OT: Dayton Fleamarket space prices?

  The originator of the now emcommwest fleamarket used to be fun.
 One year, I bought a whole series of RCA tube manuals for about
 $5 for the entire box.

  Another trip, I bought a roll of half inch Helaix for cheap.

  The fleamarket used to be held in Reno - but unattached to another
 event.  I don't have a clue as how well it is doing now.

  Neil - WA6KLA