> When adding a Fan on a PA heatsink, should I be moving new air in
blowing it
> onto the heatsink?   Or is cooling more efficient when the fan pulls the
> heat away from the heatsink?
>

> Thanks in advance,
>
> Daron N7HQR

As far as cooling efficiency, I think it is better to blow onto,
rather than pull away from.  Pulling away can tend to produce wimpy,
un-directed, low velocity air flow.  Blowing onto puts the airflow
where you want it, with more velocity and <action>.  Plus, as another
poster points out, you have a way to add filters as needed.

Laryn K8TVZ