Thanks to everyone who answered my inquiry as to where I could obtain
a 8870 Tone Decoder Chip. It appears that BGMICRO,
is the only parts supplier that has them. The Repeater Controller Mfg.
buys them in large quantities direct from the IC Mfg Zarlink. Ken from
Arcom has been very helpful with information on the IC and a
willingness to assist as he buys them in large quantities for his
Arcom Line of Controllers.
Thanks again,
JIM  KA2AJH  Wellsville, NY