The CAT200 controller has neither macros nor a
scheduler, so it won't do anything with the weather
data unless a user asks it to, via DTMF. It can,
however, be programmed to send out specific messages
when a logic line changes state, and those messages
can contain verbiage from the weather station.

I don't believe that the CAT200 can't operate as a
repeater controller when a weather station is
attached. The manual makes no mention of that
condition and does tell you the things it CAN do once
the weather station is connected.

Best thing to do is contact CAT directly and ask them.
They've been extremely helpful when I've needed info.

Bob M.
======

http://mail.yahoo.com