Hi

What you need is hybrid a ring isolator that uses one
cavity and some specific phasing lines and that will
notch out a close frequency as you discribed.
They do have a little loss of around 2 dB's but are
very sharp on the nulling out .If tweaked properly one
can get about 45-60 db isolation.

They did appear in some of the old ham radio manuals.

I am sure this should be good.
http://www.repeater-builder.com/sinclair/w2euphybridringduplexer.pdf

I have used these on two repeaters in the past and
they look more complex than they are.

We had semi-rigid which helped and omproved the
isolation.Also stick to high quality connectors and
NOT PL259 -these are at the bottom of the impedance
stability list.N-Type are always good .

Hope this helps you

Regards

Bradley Glen  ZS5SWT