after the exec left for forging a resume' I heard from RS employees that they now have a female as CEO besides Mouser sends me their Engineering Edition for Engineers as a Member of 2 orgs kind nice of them to do it .

maybe if we send him a email lets see what happens.

Mathew Quaife wrote:
WELCOME TO THE SHACK. How May I Help You.  Put the RADIO back in Shack.

I totally agree, and I am sure that many of the rest of you do as well.  Problem is, it does us no good to argue amonst ourselves, as we will never get the picture accross to the right people.  So I'm going to take this one step further.  Rather than bash the store here, send an email to this person b.miller (@) radioshack.com.  I had to put the spaces in order to keep the junk mail from hitting him.

Let him know how you feel, and what would be good in the stores.  He is the buyer for the electronic parts for Radioshack.  Might not do any good, but then it might.  Spread to to every Ham, GROL, or just anyone whom enjoys building or rebuilding.

Mathew
N9LV

DCFluX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I wish Radio Shack would stop trying to be like Circuit city.

MZ

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

begin:vcard
fn:Mark A. Holman
n:Holman;Mark A.
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Webmaster, IT Student
note;quoted-printable:IT, Student Member IEEE, Life Member ARRL, Assoc. Member SBE, CRO, ARRL=
	 VE=0D=0A=

x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:http://www.ab8ru.org
version:2.1