hey Brett,
Please do us a favor and adjust your email client so it doesn't send
email in HTML.

HTML has no place in an email.. The font was so small I needed a
magnifying glass to read it and I have 20/20 vision.

Brett wrote:
> Have you tried common earthing of the feeders?
> Do the radios have good shielding between them (metal cases no plastic).
> Have you looked at the site with a good specan?
> Is the sound you are hearing antenna flutter?
> 80 MHz Cols what brand are they?
> We found over here in the west we replaced cols with 4 stack dipoles
> because of flutter and bad joints internally.
> I really think it is time to check with a good Spectrum Analyser. You
> may be surprised what you see coming done the feeders from the other txers.
> Make sure you look at the rx freqs when they are all in rx only, you may
> well find that you have a sprogy rxer basically txing into you other rxers.
> Cheers
> Brett

Jay Urish W5GM
ARRL Life Member        Denton County ARRL VEC
TXFCA President         N5ERS VP/Trustee
DCARA President         Denton County ARES AEC

Monitoring 444.850 PL-88.5 146.92 PL-110.9