Regardless of what many people think, voip connections are for the
most part still very jerky and cumbersome without putting a lot of
thought and money into the commercial radio system.

> "Gareth Bennett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Why don't you put a repeater inside each building and link them all
via Ethernet/LAN?
> Gareth Bennett
coverage in Business Band for 60 miles or so
>   Inside and outside of the buildings would be needed.  My objective
is to reduce the time wasted in managers calling each other to see if
a product is available, often times we have a manager at the other end
of the store or outside and they have to walk all the way to the back
to answer the phone.  Each store is probably is probably 15,000 square