Hi Steve,

In the approx 50' length of feedline we used, there
appeared to be no un-realistic amount of loss in the
new lmr cable.  As mentioned earlier, sourcing the
numb receiver was a real head scratcher for a week
or two. Tx out power and return losss measured just
peachy, but no cigar on the rx loss.... go figure.

I don't have the original values anymore... It's
possible I still have the problematic line segement
still at the repeater site (well marked as bad).

Maybe this summer I'll have another look at it.

1/2 inch hard line is not really that much more and
there's a glut of feedline around from all the cell
site swap outs/changes.

I've not had any problem with the larger LMR lines
although we don't have a lot of it in service. I
do have a lot of the rg-58 size LMR 200 in service
and I like it for inside jumpers in some applications.
Mostly because I got it free and it's easy to work
with. But most of the serious applications get rg-214
mil spec so I can sleep well at night...

cheers,
skipp