Dave wrote:
> Now I don't want to get kicked out of this forum, so I have to cross
> this one gently.  I am the "Anderson" of Fleeman, Anderson & Bird
> Corp http://www.fab-corp.com as mentioned above.  We have offered
> for years a special amateur radio operator discount of 7% off your
> total.  All you have to do is put your callsign in the comments when
> you finish you order.  This is done manually the first order, but
> subsequent orders you'll see the % off on your cart when you login
> the site.
>
> My appologies to the moderator if i've crossed any rules here, just
> wanting to pass on the offer we have.
>
> Seeya,
> Dave Anderson

No apology necessary, except for your prices maybe....

I looked at a few things and realized that even with a generous 7% Ham
Discount, that you are still several percent higher than the norm.

Lets take for example your "Rotenna" look alike bridge set:
<http://www.fab-corp.com/product.php?productid=3135&cat=267&page=1>
Your special price of only $434.99.  Take off 7% and you get $404.54

Now look at this:
<http://www.wlanparts.com/product/RT-2418-CB3>
Buy 2 for $344.00
Granted you don't get the Cat 5 cable in this kit, but you could buy a
500' roll for the difference.

Then your WET54G:
$149.99, less 7% is $139.49...
<http://www.fab-corp.com/product.php?productid=2900&cat=267&page=1>

You can buy them here for $92.00
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5866005359>

At 7%, you aren't doing us hams any favors....

Kevin Custer
Owner