Hi guys .I have a rx815 hooked upto a TX 815 and I am having a problem
With the receiver regulator shuting down .It isnt a curent problem as I
Have tested it but it is a rf problem because where the transmitter is
On a noncrystal  channel the two work perfectly but when it is on the TX
Crystal channel and the receiver receives a signal and the transmitter kicks in
Then sometimes the receiver goes out and we have to reset the power
Switch to turn the receiver on again.any sugestions.thanks Ian
Thank You,
Ian Wells,
Kerinvale Comaudio,