At 4/3/2006 01:02 PM, you wrote:
>You can configure Thunderbird to put messages from different accounts
>into one folder if you like. When I switched from Eudora to Thunderbird
>all the imported messages were brought on board in their respective
>folders and all of those folders were placed in one folder in
>Thunderbird. After that, you can drag the folders anywhere you like to
>organize. There have been significant improvements in Thunderbird over
>the past year or so.

Yes, I figured all that out.  However, the original styled text problem
remains (can't remove formatting from formatted message).  In addition,
there are serious limitations on POP server message control (can't mark
individual messages for server deletion, which is critical for my use).  So
I'm sticking with Eudora.

Bob NO6b