Sent: Monday, April 03, 2006 6:16 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] 220 duplexer needed & other info..

OK, who makes a reasonably priced 220 duplexer? Or maybe you have one
for sale?
Also, just how much isolation is needed, as a minimum? I found a nice
sinclair unit that is kinda pricey (used) but it only shows 70 dB of
Say for grins I have a .25uV receiver, decent front end and 25 watts
on a clean transmitter..  What do I need?

Appreciate the help! (SKIP!! you got what I need?)

thanks & 73, NA6DF