Word from a second source says it might be just the
HF Yagi or the Amateur Line of antennas. Hate to see
Cushcraft stop making certain products. The second
source sent me the following:

[paste]

"Oddly, I had thought that Cushcraft had pulled the
plug on ham antennas more than once.  Their website it
full of lots of other stuff.  I called them once, to
ask some questions about my X7 and they were unable to
find anybody who knew anything about the antenna - yet
it's a current model."

"SteppIR has basically taken over the HF Yagi market.
Nobody wants MFJ, and Force12's legendary lousy
customer service is putting them almost under.  I am
aware of a few of tentative attempts for various ham
companies to sell out, founders retire, etc."

[end of text paste]

cheers
skipp