Andy, thanks for the help, I'll see if it work , Mike N1KTD

-- In, "Andrew G." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The 1703A is a 75watt continuous duty amplifier. UHF usually 450-
470MHz and will work down into the ham bands. Apply 12V to the +
terminal and either about 9V (for 75w max) or 12V for (100watts w/ a
fan) to the control point, middle screw terminal on power block. Drive
if I remember right is about 200mw to about 1watt I believe.