Hola Jesus,

The Neutec Eprom based radios require you have a copy of the
owners manual, a note pad and a calculator aside from having
an eprom programmer.

You use a math table/equation from the owners manual to obtain
the values needed to program frequencies and ctcss (otherwise
called pl or sub audible tones) values.

Those values are then placed into the programmer eprom "map"
and saved to the eprom ("burned", which is a term used to
record the eprom table/map into the eprom using the proper
programming voltages).

It's a pain to do, but once you get the hang of programming
the Neutecs, they are actually pretty neat little radios (and
repeaters).   I have a few radios and 2 Neutec Repeaters in
service and they don't seem to want to die, so I happily keep
them in service. Neutec is/was a part of Ranger Communcations
in Southern California.

Please feel free to email me direct if you need more
information.

Espero que la informaciĆ³n antedicha le ayude.

recuerdos
skipp

skipp025 at yahoo.com

ps: Working from memory, I believe the eprom sizes used might
be larger than the 27c16 depending on the version of radio and
desired number of channels/features.