I have an old DOS program which was written by someone long ago. It
only runs on true DOS computers, and will generate an EPROM image. You
must then program your 2716 or 2732 using a Eprom programmer. I have
not programmed one of these in years.

I believe it is freeware, so if you want a copy let me know.
Just Email me at my address on QRZ.com.
Henry, K4HAL

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "cobalto27mx"