> I have the metal top on the Jeep Cherokee.  I planned on using the following
> antennas:
> 1. 9 ft whip with the Icom AH-4 auto-tuner for 6-75 meters

Ball or (ugh)bumper mount. Too tall for the roof.

> 2. Larson dual band antenna for 144/440 MHz

I prefer 1/4-waves...;c}

> 3. 1/4 wave or gain antenna for 900 MHz
> 4. I may possibly mount antennas for 6 meters & 10 meters to give max
> performance on those bands to the IC-706.
> Any thoughts??

Just line 'em up short to long from front to back, spacing related to
frequency. Obviously, the 900 can go within 3-4" of the front, UHF abt
6-7" behind that, VHF abt 18-19" behind that, and then just center LB
from there, since that's the best you can do.
Watch out for the cross beams when you drill!
Jim Barbour