I have 2 of the GLB (bipolar I believe) preselectors that I was planning to
sell, as I packed it in on 224.66Mhz awhile ago.  No activity or interest
in 222Mhz in this area.  Too bad, it's a great band.

I'll be on the road for about 2 weeks, then I'll be testing them to make
sure they are working.  Anyone interested please email me, but have
patience until I get back.

73, Joe, K1ike