I have a G-7 220 up at 150 Ft. LMR-400 80 Watts out of the Duplexer No SWR .
I have been offered a DB Products 21 Ft Commercial ant Tuned for 220.  What
I have now gives me great coverage receive and Transmit are about Equal, I
always say it is Better to have a Hot receive then a Powerful transmitter.
I was wondering by changing to the Commercial ant would I gain 5 Miles 6 7 8
9 Etc.    Will the receive be better For HT coverage   is it worth the
Effort.

PS The Micor 220 Repeater that Scott on this Group built for Me with the
Advanced Research Preamp ,   the Receiver is so Hot that I can  Break the
Squelch using my Old Motorola 2001 Service Monitor  at my Home 25 Miles
away.

Thanks Don KA9QJG

Happy Repeater Building