If a coaxial collinear is fed with a signal that is 2% lower than its design, the antenna will exhibit a vertical beam downtilt of approximately 3 degrees and suffer approximately 10% loss in overall gain.  If a signal that is 2% higher than the antenna design is fed into a coaxial collinear, vertical beam uptilt of approximately 3 degrees will occur, and again a loss of overall gain.

I was wondering about the effects of tilt with fiberglass antennas.
I've looked at what a couple degrees of tilt will do to the coverage area of a low site (<150') and it's not good.
Then I look up at my fiberglas vunderstik which is tilted about 3-4 degrees to the east depending on how the wind blows.

I really want to put my dipole array up!

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS