Sent: Saturday, April 08, 2006 4:23 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] MSR2000

Hello Again guys,
      I have been handed the task of converting a High Band VHF
Motorola MSR2000 Station to repeater service. Does anyone have/know
where I can get the tune-up/alignment instructions for the MSR
station? Another big help would be if anyone has the manuals for the
VHF station that they would be willing to copy or direct me to where I
can find them?  Thanks

Andy KC2GOW