Hi All

I agree with Kevin and have used this in the
commercial field where the anteena was originallt cut
higher than was to be used.

I mounted the antenna upside-down and  had good
results-with some noticed downtilt which was good for
the application .On the same token keep in mind that
most of the efficiency of the collinear design lies at
the first radiating element - reduced radiation as one
extends to the end of the antenna.

Good luck
Regards
Bradley glen zs5swt /zs5wt