Thanks for the suggestions! I will try switching the tone, and as for
the COR sense, it takes COR & tone. I do hear the courtesy tone when
the CAT tone sense is on. Additonal replies welcome! Don't you just
LOVE repeaters!

I worked on one of our other repeaters yesterday that was throwing a
spur. After looking at it on the service monitor, it loked like an
upside down comb! It is a low power exciter feeding an amp. What we
found was we could "sweep" the exciter power control and the spurs
would go and come. It had two "sweet" spots the amp liked so we choose
the lower one. Now it is "happy" (and so are the ones who were hearing
the spurs!). Everything but the actual TX frequency is down -90db.

Maybe that will help someone!

Scott NA4IT