From: "skipp025" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re: Andrew Antennas Replacement parts
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 14:18:24 -0000

Yep,

And for the last x-number of years, the Dipole Array Antennas
I've bought new have all been made out of the country. Sometimes
a Company is so large they can't seem to provide the small items
and service that made the previous company great folks to deal
with.

skipp

 > "w5aku1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 >
 > This week i E-Mailed Andrew.com to order a replacement dipole element
 > on a DB-224-E antenna.
 > The reply from -  [EMAIL PROTECTED] informed me that they "Do not
replace PIECE Parts" and I needed to order a new antenna.
 > It appears they no longer support the DB Products line. Beware!!
 > If you need Parts, Good Luck !! Mr. Haynes LL is 1-800-255-1479 I
wonder if Telewave sells parts for their products?