At 4/19/2006 07:41, you wrote:
>Paul Finch wrote:
>   Three spaces does not mean a commercial vendor to me, that is
> > the only explanation I have gotten so far and that was not from the
> > Hamvention people.
> >
> > Paul
>
>That most definitely IS a commercial vendor! The typical ham cleaning
>out his shack, or garage, normally doesn't need more then one space.

At a minimum, there should be an exception for clubs.  One club I belong to
recently cleaned out its shack & sold the excess at the local swap
meet.  It took at least 3 spaces.

Given the growing number of unsold spaces at Dayton, it seems unwise to
chase anyone away for any reason other than selling non-electronic related
items, which there seemed to be quite a bit of going on last year.

Bob NO6B