At 4/21/2006 12:10 PM, you wrote:

> > No, listen to the beginning of each audio segment.  It's classic RF
> > feedback with audio delay.  Sounds like a Kendecom too.
> >
> > Bob NO6B
>

>I'm not sure what you mean here..
>
>The equipment you're listening to is Daniels MT-2 VHF, with 21.5 MHz
>first IF.

OK, I've never heard a Daniels repeater before so maybe they have similar
audio characteristics (lack of low frequencies in repeated audio, soft
"pop" from squelch audio gate when opening).

At any rate, see my previous post: investigate the switching supply
first.  Another common culprit is site video cameras: 38th harmonic of
15.75 kHz is 598.5 kHz, so see if the interfering signal is 1.5 kHz above
or below your input.

Bob NO6B