From: Neal Newman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Mobile antenna installation help/fatigued
metal
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 09:24:45 -0400

Gary I agree with you on the below  when  it comes to an officer using his 2
way radio  while on Duty... But there is a double standard when it comes to
hand held Cell phone use  while on duty  and driving...  I highly doubt that
an officer  while driving and using  a hand held cell phone is using that
Phone for Public safety  or for police business.
Talk about abusing the law.. I was Riding northbound Route 130 from  the
Burlington Bridge
  and an Off Duty State trooper  in his personal car  in uniform passed me
Doing well over 80 Mph  in a 40 zone On his Cell Phone.  (he almost ran me
off the road)   When I caught up with him at a long Light
I yelled over to him   have a Nice day  and Don't kill anyone  By
speeding... He smiled  said Be careful on that Bike   too many nuts out
here. then gunned the gas   as the light changed..
Left me in the Dust....

Neal-ka2caf