Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:13 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Building Repeater

I need some assistance from the brains...

I am installing a small UHF repeater (GR500) at a building complex. The users are on simplex now, using Motorola HT1250 portables and are having problems with "dead spots". The complex covers about 50,000 square feet, mixed between brick with metal studs, cinder block and some outside covered areas. The roof is metal. Communications should not be required more than one half mile from the facility. A fifty foot tower is available on the building. Any suggestions or recommendations for the antenna and mounting arrangements?

Thanks

Will

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS