You refer to "lock" and "unlock", though the manual makes no reference
to this terminology, which would be self explanatory. I then guess
"lock/unlock" is Control Code enable and Control Code disable? Do I do
the "Control Code Enable", go do the "Repeater Disable", and thus the
repeater would be off? Then, "Control Code Disable" to finish?

To get to the CW IDer, "Control Code Enable", do the CW work, then
"Control Code Disable"?

On the right track?

Couldn't this be a little simpler?

Thanks, and let me know if I am close to understanding..

Nate