-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of rfjones34
Sent: Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:11 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Repeater Control

I am looking for a single unit commercial radio that is programable
from the keyboard for operation in the 420-449.99 ham band.I have been
asked to control a local repeater and my 440 gear is limited to 440 and
up in freq.I need the standard ham options,duplex,CTCSS in and out and
flex channel splits.DTMF on the mic or keyboard would be nice but not
necessary.

Does anyone know of a list of commercial units (any Mfg) that will move
to the 440 ham band without major programming or re-alignment?I hope
someone has researched this before and I don't have to re-invent the
wheel,so to speak.

A great list,I read it faithfully.I hope to get more involved in
repeater installs and maintenance,my experience is many years old when
we built our machines with tube-type gear and climbed 1200 ft TV towers.

73,
Bob
W0OXJ