Has anyone lately been having quality issues with the Sinclair base
station/coliinear antennas over the past 5 or 6 years? Ever since they
abandoned their US mfg operations and moved their factory to Mexico...
changed their model numbers (for supposedly the same product)(dumb
move in my opinion)seems we have noticed some negative changes in
general quality. Internal harnesses have become intermittant, swaged
fittings come loose... all causing considerable IMD/desense and
general grief for commercial and amateur operators alike. When you
have repeater antennas on windblown icy mountaintops that are
basically inaccessable for repairs for 6 months of the year, you
cannot have this kind of thing happen...

Anyone have experiences over the past few years? Particularly the 4
bay open dipole collinear variety of which we almost exclusivly use.

Richard
VA7AA