Frank wrote:
> I like too hardware things.....but in some cases is too much money....
>   When i started to develop it i think the same, but the microsoft people do
> a realy good work, they work jointly with intel people and finaly they build
> realy nice drivers.

IRLP is a magic idea! No GUI or Microshit Windows PMS! But i do like the
fact that the Radio Over Ip Gateway software users the h323 protocol.

If they built a *nix (Linux/BSD) version, that runs on a flash card and
used NO GUI, that would be more userable.

This would fit on a 10Mb flash card and run on a mini-itx motherboard.

Anyone interested in developing an "open source" H323/??? Radio to VoIP
program like above?

--
Cheers, Mick
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

My Parents said I could be anything, so I Became an Asshole!