If you decide you don't want/need it, I'd take it off your hands.

Write me offlist if interested.

Ken

At 03:32 PM 11/28/2006, you wrote:

I have what I believe is a circulator/isolator that I would like to
identify.

It is "big and heavy", meaning it measures 13"W x 4 5/8"H x 1 7/8"D, and
weighs about 15 lbs.

The label says: "Microwave Associates, a M/A Com company"
Serial: 1009
Model J-210

It has three ports, one marked INPUT another marked OUTPUT and a third on
the "bottom" with the marking obliterated. Next to the unknown port are two
other studs that look like solid ports with the center conductor soldered.
The connectors are "N" type, which leads me to think its UHF maybe...

Any way of knowing for sure? There was a paper label which has deteriorated
over the years and is now nearly illegible. Looks like is says either 160
or 460 MHz, the rest is completely unreadable.

I can provide photos upon request.

Thanks,
Mark - N9WYS

President and CTO - Arcom Communications
Makers of the world famous RC210 Repeater Controller and accessories.
http://www.ah6le.net/arcom/index.html
Authorized Dealers for Kenwood and Telewave and
we offer complete repeater packages!
AH6LE/R - IRLP Node 3000
http://www.irlp.net