From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 8:39 AM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] NHRC-2 DTMF Problems

Hello to you all!
I bought the NHRC-2 controller Kit (Rev-E). My plan was to hook it up
with an ICOM IC-F410S.
Everything works fine, but i can not get the DTMF-decode to work. The
audio comes from Speaker-jack and i use NO deemphasis on the controller.
The MT8870 decodes some tones, mostly 0 and # (3 never works). I have
tried different levels from the radio with no success. The Audio output
is very good from the repeater, no distortion whatsoever.
Anyone has any ideas?

Merry Christmas from Sweden

de Christofer, SM6URQ