From: "dgrapach" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 3:43 PM
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Microprocessor/ EEPROM Programmer Question

I am looking for an inexpensive programmer to program PICs for a
repeater controller.  I would also like to program EEPROM's
occasionally.  I found an universal programmer on Ebay called TOP2004
made by ColdFusionX that is powered from an USB port.  It claims to
program PIC's, AVR's, and most EEPROMs which are listed.  Will it
program all the fuses bits on a PIC?  Does it use high voltage
programming (13V on MCLR/Vpp pin)?  Does anyone have any experience
with this programmer?

Thank You,
Denny
KA3SXQ