I was wrong about the MICOR Power Supply number. I went by the number of the
other supply shown in the MICOR UHF Repeater manual, instead of actually going
out across the snow into the COLD garage to visibly look at the Supply. Its
number is TPN1095A (also has a TLN4731A number on it). It's quite different
than the TPN1110B with its big transformer and capacitor. We always referred to
the TPN1095A as "The Switching Supply", but we might have been wrong all along!

LJ