From: Gareth Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, 11 January 2007 6:36:06
Subject: Re: [Repeater-Builder] Radio Tone Control

Kent,
    It would be beneficial to know exactly what you wish to achieve, and to
know more about your project/requirement s so that I can be of more assistance.
    The VX-4200 is a very versatile radio and can preform numerous remote
control functions.

Cheers

Gareth Bennett

This e-mail is confidential, if you received this message in error, or you
are not the intended recipient,
please return it to the sender and destroy any copies.
Thank you.