Chris,

Normally, and I say normally for Mot made a number of unified chassis
versions, the Power Control module is in the upper right next to the
exceiter board.

If you have the external seperate PA a small wire from the side of the
chassis goes to the PA for the control voltage.

If the PA is mounted in the unified chassis next to the exciter the
control module is behind the PA.

The power is controlled with a pot on this module.

Some modules had 2 controls, one for setting the limit for SWR shut
down among other reasons and one for power.

73, ron, n9ee/r

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, "cpitre_01" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>