On 1/23/07, Kevin Custer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > anyone know how to slow down or improve the squelch action?
>
> http://www.repeater-builder.com/ge/mastrIIsquelchmod.html
>
> After you get frustrated with trying the above <grin>  do this:
> <http://www.link-comm.com/controllers/accessories/rlcmot/rlc-mot.htm>

Kevin,

Any good notes on how to specifically install one of these into a GE
MASTR II floating around anywhere or any data on just how much it
"helps"?

>From what we've seen here, if the squelch on the MASTR II is set right
on the station, using "AND" squelch  (logically AND'ing the CAS and
CTCSS in the controller itself) works VERY well, timing-wise, and also
keeps virtually all noise/interference out of the system.

I know that comment doesn't help those who want to run
carrier-squelch, but it really does work well on our systems here.

Nate WY0X