  From: Bob M.
  To: repeater-builder@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, February 03, 2007 9:00 AM
  Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Anyone else missing Kevin's messages?

  I am getting the group's messages via e-mail to a
  Yahoo account.

  I see people replying to Kevin's messages, but I'm NOT
  getting Kevin's original messages to the group.

  I can view them all by going to the Groups pages.

  I can forward them to my Yahoo e-mail account and they
  come through in a couple of minutes.

  I am getting some e-mail from other groups.

  Is anyone else NOT getting messages? I realize it's
  hard to notice something missing. The only way I knew
  was when I saw a new post as a reply to a thread I
  hadn't seen before.

  Bob M.

  Don't pick lemons.
  See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
  http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html