Vince, I have found a low cost 5watt UHF repeater pack (duplexor 
basiclly plug and go, just hook up to antenna) Could the/a amplifier 
be used between this unit and the antenna or would that have to be 
place somewhere else. I'm trying to put up a GMRS system in town for 
minimal cost at this time.

Sam
WQGI744
KE5MID

--- In [email protected], Vincent Caruso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> 
> Last Call before ebay
> 
> F/S 120 Watt Midland UHF Continuous Duty Repeater Amplifier
> 
>   This unit was our shop spare and saw about 96 hours worth of use.
> 
>   It takes 5 watts to drive and puts out 120 watts.
> 
>   I believe these were manufactured for Midland by TPL
> 
>   The unit is rack mountable and comes with rack mount kit.
> 
>   We currently have one plus a spare tuned down to 444.XXX running 
at 110
>   Watts
> 
>   I will include a copy of the Amplifier section of the Midland 
Manual as
>   well.
> 
>   I am asking $300.00 plus shipping
> 
>   e-mail me directly for pics.
> 
>   Vince
>


Reply via email to