-----Original Message-----
From: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Luke
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 9:24 PM
To: Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Repeater-Builder] Re:Motorola repeaters

Well I after reading all the feedback on which unit to use I think I
will go with the Micor but now I need som help on doing this or at
least the specs and diagrams for this, I have yet to find a service
manual on thes model or anything so please give me all the help you
all can on this and I will gladly use it to the fullest. Thanks
again, Luke.

--- In Repeater-Builder@yahoogroups.com, Doug Dickinson