I'm on yahoo via a T1 and I'm seeing your reply, but not my initial post.
  how would an ISP be the issue?  Does this reflector not reside on Yahoo?

Don KA9QJG <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
              They will never be in Order, because everyone’s Internet Provider
is Different and send things out that get bogged down. Now I know this was not
a great Answer, I am not that Computer savvy, but someone on Here can explain
it in More Tech terms without this Becoming into a big thread.

  Happy repeater Building

  Don KA9QJG

  PS 45 MPH Winds 8-12 in blowing Snow

Hammond Indiana